I am very excited to be attending IP+AI 2018 in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday and Wednesday of this coming week, November 13th and 14th, 2018.
I am also excited to share that I have been named Chairman of the event!
In addition to serving as Chair, I will also be moderating six panels:
- Facilitating and Promoting AI Innovation Within your Organization
- Featuring panelists from Aetna, Dynamics, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) and Bloomberg Law
- Bringing all Functions Together to Understand the Importance of AI to Accelerate IP Development
- Featuring panelists from verve.ai, Dynamics, Inc. and Aon IP Solutions
- Delivering Clarity on How Functions Change through AI: Motivate & Accelerate by Harnessing Expertise
- Featuring panelists from eForCity, Rutgers Center for Innovation Education and Aon IP Solutions
- Protect and Enforce your AI IP
- Featuring panelists from IBM, Intel, Virtual IP PLLC and Finnegan LLP
- Monetizing your AI IP
- Featuring panelists from HPE, Finnegan LLP and IPwe
- Acquiring AI Knowledge your do not have In-House
- Featuring panelists from Stanley Black & Decker, HPE, IBM and a former Vice President of Intellectual Property at Intel
It is not too late to register at www.ipforai.com. Be sure to use the code SPON300 to get $300 off your registration fee.
I am writing this post with a few new details about the event I wrote about recently.
AI+IP 2018 is now IP+AI 2018 and will be held on November 13th and 14th at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Washington, D.C.
In case you missed my last post, IP+AI 2018 is a groundbreaking conference designed to show organizations a robust roadmap to develop, monetize and protect the intellectual property rights in their artificial intelligence developments.
IP+AI 2018 will feature an unmatched faculty comprised of Fortune 1000 companies, legal experts and AI innovators who will share case studies and solutions that will help attendees develop immediate and practical solutions to meet the unique challenges of AI and IP.
Register at www.ipforai.com and use the code SPON300 to get $300 off your registration fee.
I am excited to announce that I will be moderating a panel at AI+IP 2018, a groundbreaking conference designed to show organizations a robust roadmap to develop, monetize and protect the intellectual property rights in their artificial intelligence developments.
The conference will be held November 13-15, 2018, in Washington D.C. and will feature an unmatched faculty comprised of Fortune 1000 companies, legal experts and AI innovators who will share case studies and solutions that will help attendees develop immediate and practical solutions to meet the unique challenges of AI and IP.
Register at www.ipforai.com and use the discount code JW200 to get $200 off the registration fee. Early bird registration ends this week!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
This post features the fifth episode of the JohnWright.ai Artificial Intelligence Podcast. Episode 5 is entitled Artificial Intelligence and Governance featuring Kristen Thomasen as my guest. Kristen is an Assistant Professor of Law, Robotics and Society at the University of Windsor Faculty of Law in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
Kristen is a leading expert in Canada on robotics law and policy and she focuses her research on legal, ethical and social issues related to robotic technologies and artificial intelligence. Her position as professor of law, robotics and society is actually the first in North America to be specifically designated that way.
Kristen is also completing her PhD in Law at the University of Ottawa, having previously clerked for a Canadian Supreme Court Justice, the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench and articling with Alberta Justice in Calgary, Alberta, where she is also member of the Law Society.