I am very excited to be attending IP+AI 2018 in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday and Wednesday of this coming week, November 13th and 14th, 2018.
I am also excited to share that I have been named Chairman of the event!
In addition to serving as Chair, I will also be moderating six panels:
- Facilitating and Promoting AI Innovation Within your Organization
- Featuring panelists from Aetna, Dynamics, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) and Bloomberg Law
- Bringing all Functions Together to Understand the Importance of AI to Accelerate IP Development
- Featuring panelists from verve.ai, Dynamics, Inc. and Aon IP Solutions
- Delivering Clarity on How Functions Change through AI: Motivate & Accelerate by Harnessing Expertise
- Featuring panelists from eForCity, Rutgers Center for Innovation Education and Aon IP Solutions
- Protect and Enforce your AI IP
- Featuring panelists from IBM, Intel, Virtual IP PLLC and Finnegan LLP
- Monetizing your AI IP
- Featuring panelists from HPE, Finnegan LLP and IPwe
- Acquiring AI Knowledge your do not have In-House
- Featuring panelists from Stanley Black & Decker, HPE, IBM and a former Vice President of Intellectual Property at Intel
It is not too late to register at www.ipforai.com. Be sure to use the code SPON300 to get $300 off your registration fee.